PDFA has around 100 clubs playing under 4 mens divisions and 1 womens division. Information about the mens divisions :
- 18 Teams
- All play all once
- Bottom 2 teams relegation
- Total matches to be played will be 153
- 21 Teams
- 3 groups of 7 teams each
- Top 2 teams in each group qualify for Super Division League which will be played all play all once in 6 teams
- Bottom team in each of the 3 groups will play in the relegation battle, which will be all play all once. Bottom 2 teams relegation
- Winner and Runners up will be promoted to Super Division
- Total matches to be played will be 81
- 32 Teams
- 4 groups of 8 Teams each.
- Top 2 Teams each group qualifies for super league which will be played on the knock out basis
- Winner and Runner up from above will be promoted to be First Division
- Bottom teams each of the 4 groups will play in the relegation battle, which will be all play all once. Bottom to will be relegated 3rd Division.
- Total matches to be played will be 125
- 48 Teams
- 8 Groups of 6 Teams each
- Top 2 Teams from each group qualify for super league which will be in a knock out format.
- Winner and Runner up will be promoted to the Second Division
- Total matches to be played 135
- New Teams will be registered only if a ground is made available, they pay a registration fee and special approval is received from Governing body.